- Be passionate about sales effectiveness, strategy, and growth
- Love building and executing programs
- Enjoy the process of developing and enabling talent, and seeing others succeed
- Actively seek out opportunities to work directly in the field with reps and managers, to inform your work
- Have the creativity and curiosity required to help us fundamentally reshape an industry
- Recruiting - coordinate with sales leadership and HR to identify ideal profiles for Notarize sales hires, using data from ATS tools and other sources
- Training & Onboarding - Develop onboarding programs for various sales roles (account executives, SDRs, sales management, etc.) with the objective of reducing ramp time and increasing productivity.
- Sales Optimization - Analyze sales data to identify individual and team strengths as well as areas for development
- Sales Tools - Coordinate with sales leadership, sales ops, and marketing to ensure that reps can quickly access the tools and collateral they need to be productive, at each stage of the sales process
- Sales Events - Develop, manage and optimize QBRs and sales kick-off events, as well as sales leadership training.
- 3-5 years in sales, sales enablement, or product marketing roles, ideally with a B2B SaaS company. Preference for individuals who have managed a quota-carrying role
- Proficiency with Salesforce and related sales technology (e.g., marketing automation, sales engagement)
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales playbooks, battle cards, and other sales assets, in concert with marketing
- Experience with coaching, facilitation, and/or mentoring
- A self-starter mentality and an ability to take full ownership of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - the ability to interpret sales data and develop impactful programs accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfort with the ‘controlled chaos’ of a start-up environment
- A sense of humor
At Notarize, our mission is to help people execute the most important transactions of their lives and to make legal notarization more convenient, secure, and verifiable. Notarize is the first notary public platform allowing any person or business to get their documents legally notarized online. In 2011, the Commonwealth of Virginia became the first state to allow appropriately certified Virginia notaries to serve customers online. And, these notaries were given the explicit authority to serve Americans no matter where they're located. These online notarizations are accepted across the country due to the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution and state laws that specifically address and accept out of state notarizations. Notarize leverages these and other laws to offer people and businesses the ability to legally notarize documents online, from anywhere. 1,000,000,000+ Documents are notarized in the U.S. each year. While notarization is a painful process for individuals, it’s excruciating for businesses that must collect notarized documents to operate. Imagine the pain you experience when getting something notarized - now imagine managing that pain and inconvenience across thousands of your customers. With Notarize for Business, organizations that rely upon notarized documents can leverage the Notarize platform to collect documents from their customers. With Notarize for Developers, they can integrate Notarize directly into their systems to automate and digitize what have always been frustrating, offline processes. And for the first time ever, with Notarize for Mortgage, lenders and title companies can leverage the Notarize Platform to close loans entirely online. The result: saved time and money; reduced fraud; a better customer experience; improved efficiency and convenience. In today’s tech-enabled economy, we are working to bring legal notarization into the modern era to solve some of industry's most frustrating business processes.
Want to learn more about Notarize? Visit Notarize's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Manager
Movable Ink , UK
Account Executive - High Velocity
Culture Amp, New York
Partner Solutions Consultant
Corporate Account Intern
Account Manager, CPG
Pinterest, Atlanta, Georgia
Account Manager, Retail and Consumer Goods
1010data, Remote (East Coast)