What you'll do as a solutions architect:
- Provide subject matter expertise to support sales teams and business development as the primary technical resource in driving new business in the Mortgage and Lending space
- Lead pre-sales activities including building and delivering customized demonstrations, assisting with RFPs, conducting Proof of Technology initiatives, scoping project requirements, and leading additional technical discussions
- Become a trusted advisor for prospective customers by understanding their use cases and technical requirements in order to design the appropriate solution recommendation that will drive business value
- Become a product expert and keep up to date with new feature releases, key use cases, integration capabilities, and customer success stories
- Stay current on the competitive landscape and emerging technologies and identify feedback and suggestions relevant to product, engineering, sales and marketing
- Work cross-functionally within Notarize to ensure our solutions are driving value for our customers
- Collaborate with team members globally to share learnings, best practices, use cases, and customer stories
What we're looking for:
- Entry level, 1-3, or 5+ years technical sales or presales experience
- Experience working in fast-paced SaaS organizations
- Demonstrable experience with REST APIs, Integrations, Security
- Background working in Real Estate, Loan Origination Systems, ESignature, eMortgage ecosystem
- Ability to present competently and confidently to customers
- Ability to handle business and technical objections during demonstrations
- Ability to develop a solid understanding of our customers’ business need and technical requirements in order to map that information to a solution that meets their needs
- Ability to rapidly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'Yes before No' attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of Notarize solutions during the pre-sales process
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills; self-driven, with the ability to work independently when required
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
At Notarize, our mission is to help people execute the most important transactions of their lives and to make legal notarization more convenient, secure, and verifiable. Notarize is the first notary public platform allowing any person or business to get their documents legally notarized online. In 2011, the Commonwealth of Virginia became the first state to allow appropriately certified Virginia notaries to serve customers online. And, these notaries were given the explicit authority to serve Americans no matter where they're located. These online notarizations are accepted across the country due to the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution and state laws that specifically address and accept out of state notarizations. Notarize leverages these and other laws to offer people and businesses the ability to legally notarize documents online, from anywhere. 1,000,000,000+ Documents are notarized in the U.S. each year. While notarization is a painful process for individuals, it’s excruciating for businesses that must collect notarized documents to operate. Imagine the pain you experience when getting something notarized - now imagine managing that pain and inconvenience across thousands of your customers. With Notarize for Business, organizations that rely upon notarized documents can leverage the Notarize platform to collect documents from their customers. With Notarize for Developers, they can integrate Notarize directly into their systems to automate and digitize what have always been frustrating, offline processes. And for the first time ever, with Notarize for Mortgage, lenders and title companies can leverage the Notarize Platform to close loans entirely online. The result: saved time and money; reduced fraud; a better customer experience; improved efficiency and convenience. In today’s tech-enabled economy, we are working to bring legal notarization into the modern era to solve some of industry's most frustrating business processes.
Want to learn more about Notarize? Visit Notarize's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.