As our Enterprise Sales Account Executive, you will:
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while managing relationships with key decision-makers at top prospects across the US
- Manage and run complex sales deals (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
- Manage and coordinate the RFI/RFP process across all supporting teams
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the key business drivers and needs of the accounts -- effectively articulating & aligning Notarize’s value proposition with those needs
- Develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan of the Notarize product with a compelling pitch, presenting demos and guiding prospects through the buying process
- Partner closely with teams such as Product, Engineering, Legal, and Customer Success to deliver a world-class customer experience and maximize revenue
- Generate and accurately manage pipelines for reliable forecasting
- Meet or exceed sales goals and revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Seek out opportunities to be a driven, creative contributor in a self-motivated, dynamic environment
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of applicable enterprise sales experience within a fast-paced and transactional environment, ideally within finance, banking and legal verticals
- A proven record of success driving revenue and growing existing business with enterprise accounts and brands
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and an understanding of APIs
- A self-starter mentality and an ability to take full ownership of a pipeline, handling multiple concurrent complex deal cycles
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including senior executives
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- A desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- A high degree of integrity and a responsive, team player mentality, with an ability to work cross-functionally both internally & externally
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation
- An ability to adapt quickly in continually-evolving environments
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
At Notarize, our mission is to help people execute the most important transactions of their lives and to make legal notarization more convenient, secure, and verifiable. Notarize is the first notary public platform allowing any person or business to get their documents legally notarized online. In 2011, the Commonwealth of Virginia became the first state to allow appropriately certified Virginia notaries to serve customers online. And, these notaries were given the explicit authority to serve Americans no matter where they're located. These online notarizations are accepted across the country due to the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution and state laws that specifically address and accept out of state notarizations. Notarize leverages these and other laws to offer people and businesses the ability to legally notarize documents online, from anywhere. 1,000,000,000+ Documents are notarized in the U.S. each year. While notarization is a painful process for individuals, it’s excruciating for businesses that must collect notarized documents to operate. Imagine the pain you experience when getting something notarized - now imagine managing that pain and inconvenience across thousands of your customers. With Notarize for Business, organizations that rely upon notarized documents can leverage the Notarize platform to collect documents from their customers. With Notarize for Developers, they can integrate Notarize directly into their systems to automate and digitize what have always been frustrating, offline processes. And for the first time ever, with Notarize for Mortgage, lenders and title companies can leverage the Notarize Platform to close loans entirely online. The result: saved time and money; reduced fraud; a better customer experience; improved efficiency and convenience. In today’s tech-enabled economy, we are working to bring legal notarization into the modern era to solve some of industry's most frustrating business processes.
Want to learn more about Notarize? Visit Notarize's website.
File hosting service