You will focus on:
- Services Architecture: Our operations are global, and this means that our infrastructure has to follow that. You will work on making cross-continental systems talk to each-other effortlessly with performance monitoring, health checks, fail-overs, queueing systems, and other core logic to keep this machine top-notch.
- Automation: Making things run extremely efficient for the developer team is high priority. You will make everyone a lot more productive and make everyone's life easier!
- Security: We take security very seriously at Nova due to the sensitivity of our data, so an emphasis on networking security and code practices is a must.
You are a great fit if you...
- have 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer and dev ops engineer,
- love to build-out the most efficient deploy pipelines with your automation skills,
- think stateful AWS infrastructure is amazing to work with and get excited to make Nova's systems the example of modern systems,
- have worked with SQL, databases ops, and scaling problems.
- Diversity: Nova is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring as well as in all its company practices and events.
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful mid-Market office.
- Compensation: Competitive rates and equity, varies depending on experience.
- Culture: Please check out our page on Key Values for more information.
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at [email protected]
A mission-driven team, solving one of the world's most complex problems Nova started its journey as a graduate research project at Stanford University in 2015 and has since evolved into the premier cross-border credit reporting agency. Our team comes from all over the world is passionate about empowering consumers to use their data to improve financial access. Today, Nova is a mission-driven company solving the problem of credit access for immigrants. We've built world-class technology to enable immigrants to transport their credit history around the world. We build integrations with credit databases internationally and allow lenders global access through a single API. In short, we've created the global platform for financial identity mobility so that immigrants never have to start from scratch again. Nova is revolutionizing the way consumers own and share their information and enabling them to access the credit and rentals they deserve.
Want to learn more about Nova? Visit Nova's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer - C++ Voice and Video SDKs
Twilio, San Francisco, CA or Remote
IT Site Lead
Collective Health, Lehi, UT
Quality Assurance Analyst
Concept Artist Environment (Contract)
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Spark/Real-Time Analytics Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Red Ventures, South Charlotte