Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Nova, San Francisco or New York
Your gateway to global consumer credit data
- You will be responsible for managing the complexity of our global systems
- You will have end-to-end ownership of your project--from brainstorming to pushing to production
- You will have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job
- You are mission driven and want to make a social impact
- You want to not only learn but also mentor others
- You like thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems
- You prioritize security as we take security very seriously
- You are excited about our tech stack: Node.js, React, AWS, Postgres, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Relevant software engineering experience in frontend or full-stack
A mission-driven team, solving one of the world's most complex problems Nova started its journey as a graduate research project at Stanford University in 2015 and has since evolved into the premier cross-border credit reporting agency. Our team comes from all over the world is passionate about empowering consumers to use their data to improve financial access. Today, Nova is a mission-driven company solving the problem of credit access for immigrants. We've built world-class technology to enable immigrants to transport their credit history around the world. We build integrations with credit databases internationally and allow lenders global access through a single API. In short, we've created the global platform for financial identity mobility so that immigrants never have to start from scratch again. Nova is revolutionizing the way consumers own and share their information and enabling them to access the credit and rentals they deserve.
Want to learn more about Nova? Visit Nova's website.
See jobs at Bluecore