You will work closely with the team in building out Nova's core products. You'll work on:
- Architecture: You will maintain, co-design, and write the core components of Nova. This can be client-side, server-side, or at the infrastructure level. You'll get to work on different parts and flex full-stack muscles!
- API ecosystem: You will be responsible for the growing complexity of our API systems both internally and externally.
- Security: We take security very seriously at Nova due to the sensitivity of our data, so knowledge in security is a must.
- Making it beautiful: Whether it's server or client-side, both require design and care. You'll be responsible for making beautiful UI/UX if you work on the client-side, and are responsible for easy to read logic on the back-end.
You are a great fit if...
- You have 3+ years experience as software engineer
- You have a BA/BS degree at minimum in an engineering field
- You have knowledge of best practices working in agile teams
- You have a passion for beautifully structured logic!
- Diversity: Nova is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring as well as in all its company practices
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful plant-filled office
- Compensation: Competitive salary + equity package, varies depending on experience
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at [email protected]
A mission-driven team, solving one of the world's most complex problems Nova started its journey as a graduate research project at Stanford University in 2015 and has since evolved into the premier cross-border credit reporting agency. Our team comes from all over the world is passionate about empowering consumers to use their data to improve financial access. Today, Nova is a mission-driven company solving the problem of credit access for immigrants. We've built world-class technology to enable immigrants to transport their credit history around the world. We build integrations with credit databases internationally and allow lenders global access through a single API. In short, we've created the global platform for financial identity mobility so that immigrants never have to start from scratch again. Nova is revolutionizing the way consumers own and share their information and enabling them to access the credit and rentals they deserve.
Want to learn more about Nova? Visit Nova's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Full-Stack
Carbon, Redwood City
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Software Engineer - Content Quality and Moderation
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer - Private Terraform Enterprise
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/Canada/Netherlands/France/Germany
Hardware Systems Development, Integration and Test Engineer
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Software Developer In Test, SDET - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA