Enterprise Account Executive - Miami
We're making online education effective and engaging
Location: Any major city in Southeast/south
Recently funded by Devonshire Investors, the Private Equity arm of Fidelity Investments, we now have the resources to further execute on our vision. This includes delivering compelling modern learning solutions for corporate, government and educational enterprises. We are a growing, well funded startup that delivers solutions that have a real impact on improving our customers' business (and we have fun doing it!)
The territories are very large and you'll be able to have an impact as the company grows. We need creative sales people that can help our customers and prospects leverage the NovoEd platform for a modern and effective way to deliver a a social learning experience. It's a land and expand model where the deals can be large.
Our product is not an 'LMS' in the sense of what these legacy products do. We extend and enhance the learning experience to include social and collaborative experiences that are as effective as a classroom with much more efficiency and scale.
Your focus will be on selling our online learning platform to large corporations. You’ll work closely with sales leadership to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our sales process to roll out a winning strategy to impact our business. Exceeding revenue goals in the next year will be the primary driver and fuel for the continued growth of our business.
We’re looking for a candidate who will embrace the challenges of building a business, who is excited to be part of a high growth team, and who will be creative and determined to address challenges by providing solutions.
You should bring a passion for sales and problem solving, an entrepreneurial mindset, and SaaS sales expertise. It would help if you’ve sold SaaS products to HR organizations within large enterprises, but we’re open to all relevant SaaS experiences, including selling to lines of business, such as sales.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative.
We offer great benefits, matching 401K, etc.
Drive Bookings: The Account Executive is ultimately responsible for bookings growth. Prospect, qualify, engage, and close accounts to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
- Strategic Enterprise Sales: Partner with customers to solve their key challenges in learning and development. Creatively identify new opportunities to help our customers be more successful.
- Prospecting & Lead Generation: Partner with Marketing and SDR team to drive awareness and generate leads through referrals, networking, cold calls/emails, field marketing (events), and more.
- Ensure Customer Success: Partner with Services to implement strategic solutions for customers. Remain closely involved through the completion of pilots and early implementations to ensure success.
- Account Management: Deepen relationships and grow key strategic accounts.
- Drive Product-Market Fit: Partner with Product and Marketing teams to refine NovoEd’s positioning and nail product-market fit. Iterate on messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging to identify the best fit for customer needs.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership - NovoEd is an agile startup that is constantly evolving and trying new things. We expect the roles and responsibilities will constantly evolve and expand. We are looking for entrepreneurial sales and account executives who strategic, yet nimble and are excited to do whatever it takes to grow NovoEd.
- This is a senior individual contributor role.
- At least 5+ years of highly successful B2B enterprise SaaS sales to line of business
- Familiar using a modern sales technology stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach IO, Google Apps, Slack, Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial, comfort with ambiguity, ability to structure complex tasks
- Results driven, bias for action, and hunger for execution
- Cross-functional team collaboration, working across groups (Services, Marketing, Sales, etc)
- Experience with Meddic, Challenger or related sales methodology
- Both startup and large company experience preferred
- Selling to HR experience helpful, but not required
Our Background NovoEd, Inc. is a software company on a mission to make online education more effective and engaging. NovoEd creates the most engaging online platform for the modern learner. Our solutions enable our customers to more productively train their employees, partners, customers, and students. Founded at Stanford, NovoEd developed technology to make online learning more like great in-person learning. Our first clients were some of the top business schools, including Stanford GSB, Wharton, and UVA Darden. As millennials became a significant part of the workforce, companies began demanding modern learning solutions built for the mobile, social learner. Now, NovoEd serves organizations around the world that need a better way to teach online – whether it’s employee training, partner enablement, executive education, or university programs.
Want to learn more about NovoEd? Visit NovoEd's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive (SoCal)
MongoDB, Los Angeles
Director, Enterprise Sales - East
Checkr, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Conductor, London, UK
Global CRM Business Analyst
MyFitnessPal, Baltimore, MD
Sr. Solutions Consultant
AppZen, San Jose, California
Inside Sales Representative
Airware, San Francisco