NS1 optimizes delivery of the world’s most critical internet and enterprise applications. Only NS1’s platform is built on a modern API-first architecture that acts on real-time data and grows more powerful in complex environments, transforming DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (IPAM) into an intelligent, efficient, and automated system. NS1’s technology drives dramatic gains in IT efficiency and application performance, reliability, and security for the largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Nielsen, Pitney Bowes, Squarespace, Pandora and The Guardian. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will closely collaborate with sales, customer success team, product management and engineering teams to create, manage, and publish compelling market-facing content that helps us meet revenue and brand goals. This content will be leveraged in marketing, sales, customer success and social media programs.
We are looking for a prolific and talented B to B content creator who’s comfortable writing to both technical and economic/ business buyers and can produce various types of content, both short and long form, to support the entire buyer’s journey. This role requires the ability to connect customer needs to NS1’s capabilities, a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Our brand voice is smart, helpful and inspiring.
The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will be responsible for the entire content marketing strategy, from working cross functionally with other teams to identify opportunities and gaps through production, publishing, and tracking success.
Responsibilities may include:
- Accountable for identifying needs and completing content initiatives to drive engagement, conversion, and helps prospects move through the buyer journey.
- Development of sales tools like presentations (with support from our in-house designer)
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, sales, and other key stakeholders to produce both short and long form content (examples include blog posts, eBooks, simple videos, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Translate existing long form content into top-of-funnel pieces
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics
- BA/BS or relevant work experience in B2B digital marketing organizations
- Flexibility to proactively take on assignments and responsibilities
- Experience creating content throughout the buyer journey, including for digital consumption and web
- Strong written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience creating content for buyers in the application delivery, infrastructure or networking spaces
- Prior experience in sales or product marketing
Working @ NS1
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT US The idea behind NS1 is simple: DNS is ubiquitous and is the starting point for almost every website and application. That makes DNS an ideal place to make intelligent traffic management decisions - decisions that improve the reliability, performance, security, and automation of your most critical online applications. At NS1, we build the world’s most intelligent DNS and traffic management technologies, enabling our customers to take unparalleled control over their traffic and infrastructure as conditions change in application environments and across the global network. We’re relentlessly focused on helping our customers succeed in their digital transformation initiatives. Our platform is 100% API driven and DevOps is in our DNA. Through native integrations with leading DevOps tools and vendors, NS1 is removing the barriers to full infrastructure automation. NS1 is trusted by some of the highest trafficked sites on the internet and largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Weight Watchers, The Guardian, and many more. Today, NS1 is the DNS and traffic management provider the world’s leading online enterprises trust to power their business. Combining advanced technology with rock solid reliability, NS1 has become the choice of enterprises looking to bring their digital business to the next level.