Nurx is looking for customer care agents who are driven by our mission of putting our users in control of their own healthcare.
We are adding key players to our all-star team who are empathetic, upbeat, proactive, and organized when responding to our users’ needs. Additionally, the Ops team is passionate about details and adhering to safe and compliant procedures that positively impact our users’ health. An operations role at Nurx means being creative about solving problems, feeling empowered to work independently, and thinking outside the box as we improve processes, technology, and tools.
Nurx is a growing and changing startup, so this role will include a ton of variety, challenge, and creativity in designing solutions, which goes beyond a typical customer support role.
What you'll do:
Understand and fully resolve user concerns and questions, both through the Nurx application and our customer support phone line.
Coordinate logistics associated with prescription insurance and delivery.
Advocate on Nurx users’ behalf with insurance companies and pharmacies.
Anticipate potential challenges that a user might experience, and collaborate with them and the Nurx experts to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
Manage user issues, from first contact until resolution.
Keep organized records of user interactions.
The Customer Care team is available to our users 7 days a week from 7AM-Midnight. Our Customer Care Agents are working a variety of assigned 8 and 10-hour shifts.
A bit about you:
● Great verbal and written communication skills - you’ll be the main point of contact between Nurx and our users.
● Attention to detail and impeccable grammar skills..
● Service mindset - you put yourself in other people’s shoes, act with empathy, and communicate clearly, kindly, and directly with customers and internal team members.
● Willing to go above and beyond to help people navigate a complex industry.
● Connection to Nurx’s mission.
● Savvy with technology.
● Ability to quickly adjust to new processes and technology improvements.
● Experience in a service role - retail, tech, food, etc.
● Ability to organize and manage several to-dos simultaneously, without skipping a beat or overlooking a detail.
● Flexibility with a desire to think outside the box and grow with the Nurx Team.
● Integrity and pride in your work.
● Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
● Enthusiasm to work evening or weekend shifts.
● Experience in a pharmacy, medical office, or fast-paced startup.
*These are not required but would also be valuable characteristics.
About our Operations Team:
The Ops team at Nurx has an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality, and every new member will be key to connecting users to the care they deserve. The role is based in our Florida office, and requires in-person participation side-by-side with the existing Ops team. Each member of Operations is cross-trained to understand and drive the entire user lifecycle and has autonomy and training to fully resolve user questions.
Operations is the SWAT team responsible for resolving insurance issues, answering questions about the Nurx product, and thinking of proactive solutions to streamline a complex pharmacy, insurance, and care delivery model.
You will be essential in creating a seamless, safe, and hassle-free experience for Nurx users who seek streamlined, convenient, and cost-effective access to the prescriptions they need. This includes answering phone calls and messages from our users, investigating the status of ongoing orders, and creatively connecting the dots between what our users expect and a pharmacy and postal service can deliver.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
This position is full-time and based in Miami, FL.
Nurx is a telemedicine startup focused on increasing access to healthcare, starting with birth control and PrEP services.