- Lead the Ember.JS web app, and roadmap our front end infrastructure into the medium and long term.
- Define and evangelize engineering best practices as we scale our platform and team.
- Lead and mentor a team of driven, passionate front end engineers.
- Handle scoping and planning of all front end projects, and guide their implementation.
- Work closely with the product team in creating roadmaps and timelines for product development.
- Manage our existing front end testing infrastructure and help develop and optimize integration testing infrastructure.
- Play a key role in building out the front end team, including the hiring of various engineers, and refine our interview process to optimize predictive value.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years experience building consumer-focused web applications, or B2B services in a technology company.
- 2+ years experience leading or managing an engineering team.
- Strong architecture and system design skills.
- Write readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
- Have a passion for building software development processes and engineering culture.
- Strong ability to evaluate and analyse tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS (LESS/SASS).
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
- Expertise or knowledge of Ember.js, and ideally be involved in the Ember community.
- An interest in reimagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through software in new ways.
*These are not required but would also be valuable characteristics.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, wellness, and engineering technology benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
Nurx is a telemedicine startup focused on increasing access to healthcare, starting with birth control and PrEP services.
Want to learn more about Nurx? Visit Nurx's website.
Jobs You May Like
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Dept, Design & Technology UK
Software Engineering Manager
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Mobile Solutions Architect
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Principal Audio DSP Architect
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA