What you'll do:
- Design and build RESTful APIs to power our Ember webapp, native apps, and other clients.
- Play a leading role in developing our internal API framework.
- Write automated tests.
- Work closely with the team to write tools to improve the developer experience, and optimize our release processes and productivity.
- Be critically involved in our code reviews processes - we review for more than just correctness, we review for quality and long-term value.
- Collaborate with and mentor a team of driven, passionate engineers.
A bit about you:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience building consumer-focused web applications or B2B services in a technology company.
- 2+ years experience writing external-facing APIs that are consumed and used by multiple internal teams.
- A real passion for writing readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
- Experience with microservice architecture, and strong architecture and system design skills.
- Proficiency with relational databases, ideally PostgreSQL Experience writing automated tests.
You may be the perfect match if you have:
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
- An interest in re-imagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through software in new ways.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, wellness, and engineering technology benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
Nurx is a telemedicine startup focused on increasing access to healthcare, starting with birth control and PrEP services.
Want to learn more about Nurx? Visit Nurx's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Video Algorithms
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Principal Software Engineer – Data Warehouse
TripAdvisor, El Segundo, CA
Lead Data Engineer, Video Analytics
Vimeo, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Narvar, Paris, France
Application Security Engineer
Venmo, Chicago, IL or San Francisco, CA
Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure Lead
Airbnb, San Francisco, California