Business Development Representative
Nylas, Denver, CO
Billions of people. Trillions of connections. One API.
What You’ll Do
- Outbound sales and daily prospecting
- Hitting and exceeding quota goals provided to you
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interest and viability to drive sales
- Moving solid leads through the top of the funnel, connecting them to a account executive, and arranging an in-person/video conferencing meeting, LinkedIn inMail, social media
- 50+ cold calls daily
- Document and follow daily activities and process/best practice
- Collaborating with account executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
What You'll Bring
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft and Gong
- Proven ability to hit quota goals
- Experience making 50+ cold calls daily
- Willingness to learn a moderately complex technology and how to demonstrate that technology to prospective clients and describe key value points
- A thoughtful researcher who can identify opportunities with ideal customer profiles and prospects by leveraging the internet and other company provided tools
- A thoughtful writer who sends well written, concise communication to prospects
- A keen listener who is highly curious and willing to ask as many questions as it takes to understand the prospects business needs and challenges
- An individual who over-prepares for each client interaction and who also aims to prepare anyone that will interact with a potential prospect they have uncovered so they can execute on highly effective meetings
- A true people person, who loves to be out in the field meeting people and creating relationships. An ambassador for our company and brand.
- Someone who is passionate about understanding your prospect’s business challenges and finding a fit with our product in achieving their business goals
- Someone who embraces the use of sales productivity tools to manage themselves and their output volumes to the highest level of efficiency including salesforce.com administration, cadence creation and follow up, LinkedIn navigation and more
- A community builder who participates in industry events, joins software clubs and associations and gives back whenever possible to the software community
- And last but not least, Persistence. Everyone is busy, don’t mistake their lack of responsiveness for a lack of need for the Nylas platform. Your job is to create that consistent touch and thoughtful relationship development. They will thank you for it later.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
- 2021 Best Teams: Sales (Comparably)
- 2021 Best Company for Career Growth (Comparably)
- 2021 Best Company Leadership (Comparably)
- 2021 Best CEOs for Diversity (Comparably)
- 2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
- 2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
- 2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
- 2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
- 2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
- 2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
We’re a small tight-knit crew building the future of email. Our Mission The world of email is broken. Old protocols, obscure data formats, and fragmented standards have left developers frustrated. We want to change that, by creating a modern API for email, contacts, and calendar. Our mission is to build elegant products for large complex systems. Our Values We believe in people. Creative, smart people who help each other do their best and be their best. We respect and trust each other. We feel the same about our end users, customers, and developers. People at Nylas work hard and are given lots of responsibility, with an extremely high bar for excellence. It’s expected that individuals own projects end-to-end and ship quickly with lots of autonomy. We value communication, accountability, inclusion, intellectual rigor, and positivity.
Want to learn more about Nylas? Visit Nylas's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies