Product Manager - Intelligence
Nylas, Toronto, ON
Billions of people. Trillions of connections. One API.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop our product strategy and roadmap
- Full end-to-end ownership over launching new products and features across our email, calendar, and contact APIs
- Work collaboratively with every department to launch high-quality products on time
- Own product documentation and work with product marketing to communicate both internally and externally about new products and features
- Analyze product feedback, meet with customers, and run closed-betas with partners to help inform product direction and priorities
- Research and validate assumptions, making product decisions quickly— even with imperfect data
- You have 4 years of product management experience working with technical products, especially APIs and developer platforms.
- Experience applying machine learning (ML) technologies such as computer vision, NLP to build new product experiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can get a lot done with minimal direction
- Your curiosity is boundless and you’re always looking for opportunities to improve the product
- You’re comfortable talking to engineers about code and can read technical documentation to create product requirements
- You have the ability to dive into details when executing while constantly reviewing the big picture to make sure priorities are correct
- You have excellent communication skills and have experience working with distributed teams
- You put the team before yourself and are willing to do whatever it takes to help create the best product for our customers
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
We’re a small tight-knit crew building the future of email. Our Mission The world of email is broken. Old protocols, obscure data formats, and fragmented standards have left developers frustrated. We want to change that, by creating a modern API for email, contacts, and calendar. Our mission is to build elegant products for large complex systems. Our Values We believe in people. Creative, smart people who help each other do their best and be their best. We respect and trust each other. We feel the same about our end users, customers, and developers. People at Nylas work hard and are given lots of responsibility, with an extremely high bar for excellence. It’s expected that individuals own projects end-to-end and ship quickly with lots of autonomy. We value communication, accountability, inclusion, intellectual rigor, and positivity.
Want to learn more about Nylas? Visit Nylas's website.
File hosting service