Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
We Bring People Together to Discover Value
OfferUp is on a mission to create the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally. The free app for iOS and Android makes it easy for people to post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and find great deals on items nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
OfferUp At A Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
- You will help with all scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates, recruiters and business partners
- You will help schedule and work on different recruiting events
- Provide updates to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Updating candidate information in our internal ATS
- Working with Recruiting to confirm new hires
- Create, Update, and Send Offer Letters
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- 2+ years of Recruiting Coordination, HR or Administrative experience
- High-volume scheduling experience (preferably with Greenhouse)
- Self organized, with strong attention to detail, and a customer service mindset
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with G-Cal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our Story As new fathers, OfferUp founders Nick Huzar and Arean van Veelen suddenly found themselves with more stuff than they wanted and less stuff than they needed. They weren’t alone. Americans spend trillions of dollars each year on new stuff, billions each year on storage units, and every day, they throw tons of their stuff away. In all that buying, storing, and tossing, Nick and Arean saw opportunity. Could a new kind of local marketplace bring people together to get more value out of all that stuff? Could that value exchange start with something as simple as a photo from a smartphone? Inspired to reimagine the model for local, peer-to-peer commerce, Nick and Arean founded OfferUp, a marketplace on a mission to become the simplest, most trustworthy place for people to buy and sell locally.
Want to learn more about OfferUp? Visit OfferUp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Life Cycle Recruiter
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Director, Internal Communications
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Technical Coaching Fellow
Flatiron School, Atlanta, GA
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Int./Glob. - Non-Tech (m/f/x)