Sr. Product Manager - Monetization
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
We Bring People Together to Discover Value
OfferUp is on a mission to create the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally. The free app for iOS and Android helps sellers quickly post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and lets buyers easily browse what's nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 50+ Million Downloads
OfferUp is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Ad product initiatives. Building Ad products at OfferUp is exciting as ads display relevant items that our users want to discover and purchase. In this role, you will own Ad products that accomplish not only the business objectives of sellers and partners but also enhance the shopping experiences of our buyers!
To be successful, you’ll be an entrepreneurial team player who can lead a cross-functional team to drive revenue and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, execution-focused environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Own strategy, roadmap, go-to-market, and execution for our Monetization products (including Ads)
- Work closely with user research teams to develop a deeper understanding of our customers (sellers and buyers)
- Partner with engineering, data science, marketing, biz ops and other product groups to develop product roadmap, prioritization, and deliver on business goals
- Represent OfferUp to our sellers and advertising partners, and identify products that could help address their objectives
- Evaluate product success and feed insights back into roadmap and plans
- Drive business results, and track and analyze key data to deliver actionable insights
What you’ll have
- 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Excellent analytic skills and data-driven approach
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of customer obsession, deep diving and delivering results
- Experience in and/or understanding of the advertising ecosystem a plus
- Technical education (CS, EE, etc.) or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally! Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Our Story As new fathers, OfferUp founders Nick Huzar and Arean van Veelen suddenly found themselves with more stuff than they wanted and less stuff than they needed. They weren’t alone. Americans spend trillions of dollars each year on new stuff, billions each year on storage units, and every day, they throw tons of their stuff away. In all that buying, storing, and tossing, Nick and Arean saw opportunity. Could a new kind of local marketplace bring people together to get more value out of all that stuff? Could that value exchange start with something as simple as a photo from a smartphone? Inspired to reimagine the model for local, peer-to-peer commerce, Nick and Arean founded OfferUp, a marketplace on a mission to become the simplest, most trustworthy place for people to buy and sell locally.
Want to learn more about OfferUp? Visit OfferUp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager – Marketing Tools
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Senior Product Manager - International
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Data Analyst, Key Accounts
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Product Design Director
Meetup, New York
Casper, San Francisco
Technical Project Manager
West Elm, Brooklyn, NY