What you'll do
- Build up the local team in a short time frame, working closely with the Country Head, acting as a business partner within the team.
- Manage all in-country HR matters, act as subject matter expert in areas including talent acquisition and retention, payroll, expense policy, employee welfare, responsible for internal communications regarding all HR policies
- Roll out, implement and execute, sometimes from scratch, HR initiatives within the country in regard to Employee Relations, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Workforce Planning
- Be the point of contact for employees and Business managers in country
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers for HR policy, processes and compliance
- The role reports into our HR Leader overseeing growth of all offices in Asia Pacific region.
What you'll need
- At least 3 -5 years' experience in all spectrum of HR functions
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations in region
- Work with a high level of autonomy focused on efficiency
- Communicate well to all stakeholders consistently
- Knowing what works in a high volume, fast turnaround environment focused on scaling quality teams, able to pivot quickly and adapt well to change with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Bachelors' degree or relevant practical experience
Founded in 2014, ofo is the world’s first dockless bicycle-sharing platform that is operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing startup providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute. To date, ofo has connected more than 10 million bikes in over 180 cities across 14 countries, has been generating more than 25 million daily transactions and has provided over 200 million global users with 4 billion efficient, convenient and green rides.
Want to learn more about Ofo? Visit Ofo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Learning & Development Manager
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Administrative Assistant - Sales
Box, Redwood City, CA
Retail Recruiting Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Video eLearning Developer
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs, CO
Talent Acquisition Recruiter