Connections (Account Executive) East
Reporting to the Head of Connections, the Connections Account Executive is responsible for identifying and prospecting key strategic accounts through a targeted customer acquisition plan. The Connections Account Executive is a quota carrying sales executive who exhibits a high level of expertise in strategic account positioning. This position works in collaboration with city leaders on building profitable client relationships with the intent of spreading bliss and happiness through health and wellness.
- Responsible for managing the entire customer sales cycle (With prospecting and lead generation support from marketing and sales development)
- Mid market coverage by territory (deals avg. $100k-$1mm in Annual Recurring Revenue
- 5 years experience in enterprise sales or high performing SMB AE, AM or CSM
- Proof of met or exceeded quota throughout career
- Research, target, identify, and qualify prospective accounts
- Responsible for development of market sales plans and execution
- Work cross functionally with City Ops leaders, Connections Development, Happiness and Food Product in building proposals that contribute to improved market performance
- Develop messaging and positioning based on account profile and industry to assist in the closing of business
- Be proficient in multi departmental and persona based selling strategies
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity by entering sales information accurately and consistently
- Be knowledgeable on trends within the health and wellness space
- Develop proposals based on client drivers and OMG guidelines
- Support and Mentor Connections Account Executives and Connections Development Reps
- Use a Challenger based selling methodology
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments
Location: Chicago, IL
- 5+ years of Quota Carrying Experience ( $1M-$2M)
- 3+ years of proven strategic sales planning
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- 3+ years History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Startup experience preferred
- Ability to travel required
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions; including
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
About Oh My Green
It’s no secret that what you put into your body directly impacts your health and happiness. We also know how hard it can be to take time out of the workday to make good food choices. Oh My Green makes it easy by providing a full-service kitchen stocked with better tasting and better-for-you snacks and beverages. Our goal is to help build good habits that you can take home from work.
Want to learn more about Oh My Green? Visit Oh My Green's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Project Manager
Instructor Manager, Enterprise
General Assembly, New York
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), North Hills
Warby Parker, Raleigh, NC
Optical Manager, Palo Alto
Warby Parker, Palo Alto, CA
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Enterprise Cloud Sales Executive
Cloudreach, New York City, Philadelphia PA