District Manager, Field Operations
We are hiring a full time District Manager, Field Operations to lead a part of our San Francisco Bay Area Happiness (Field Operations) team, reporting directly to the City Operations Manager. As a District Manager, you will play an essential role in delivering a delightful experience to our customers and representing the company's mission through our operations team in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Lead a local team of Happiness Managers (Area Manager, Field Operations) to ensure all operations are running smoothly and our clients are fully satisfied with our products and services
- Directly lead and mentor Happiness Managers to support their development and growth.
- Including: hiring, training, development, and monitoring of performance for all Happiness team members.
- Own accountability and discipline within their group of reporting Happiness Managers
- Train new Happiness Managers across the market as new clients open and OMG grows
- Regularly report on execution at client sites and monitor performance over time
- Develop deep processes and systems to enable rapid growth as we launch many new clients
- Collaborate with Connections (Business Development)
- Market Strategy
- Proposal and contract review
- RFP review
- Collaborate with Launch Team (Client Launches)
- Assigning Operations Manager
- Scheduling launch dates
- Coordinate support
- Collaborate with Food Product Team (Supply Chain)
- Support food product initiatives
- Review and support the launch of new products
- Troubleshoot quality and inventory opportunities
- Collaborate with Engineering Team
- Identify and communicate technology needs
- Participate in the development of new tech solutions
- Develop training plans for technology/tools
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Center Team (Warehouse)
- Review Operations Manager client challenges (deliveries, dispatches, mispicks, etc.)
- Holiday delivery schedules - adjust for holiday schedules
- Collaborate with Client Experience Team (Account Management)
- Quickly identifying and working through any barriers to providing a superior customer service experience
- ensuring excellent customer service with every interaction
- Managing at Risk clients
- Identify and communicate opportunities to increase margins and revenue
- Collaborate with Human Evolution Team (Human Resources/Recruiting)
- Troubleshoot and address personnel issues
- Corrective counseling and coaching
- Policy development, training and execution
- Own operational excellence metrics and KPI’s in your region and maintain <5% client churn
- Order Timeliness
- Total Dispatches
- Spend to budget
- Collect feedback from internal team members and customers and prepare intuitive reports after analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise communicator
- Detail-oriented, reliable and compulsively organized
- At least 5 years of operations management experience
- Experience managing a team of at least 25 employees
- Experience in scaling a customer service and/or account management team during rapid growth
- Retail, customer service, hospitality or food service management experience is a plus
- Previous startup experience is strongly preferred
- Passion for our mission
- Detail-oriented, reliable, organized, forward thinking, proactive, and approachable
- Comfortable learning new software and providing feedback on applications and tools
- Customer service experience is required; start-up experience a plus
- Ability to frequently lift up to 40+ lbs, comfortable working on feet, frequent bending and lifting
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions including:
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
- Generous time off accruals
- Free monthly massages
- Transcendental Meditation training
- Monthly social events such as paint night, wine night, ice cream socials, comedy shows!
About Oh My Green
It’s no secret that what you put into your body directly impacts your health and happiness. We also know how hard it can be to take time out of the workday to make good food choices. Oh My Green makes it easy by providing a full-service kitchen stocked with better tasting and better-for-you snacks and beverages. Our goal is to help build good habits that you can take home from work.
Want to learn more about Oh My Green? Visit Oh My Green's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer, Memory Management
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON