Sales Development Intern - Fall Term
Okta, San Francisco,CA (HQ) or Washington,DC
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Title of Job: Sales Development Intern( Fall Term - Full-Time and Part-Time)
Role Located in: San Francisco, CA and Washington, DC
Reports to: Sales Development Manager
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. Our IT products uniquely use identity information to grant people access to applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. Our platform securely connects companies to their customers and partners. Today, thousands of organizations trust Okta to help them fulfill their missions as quickly as possible.
Position Description: This exciting intern experience will take place over a 10-20 week time period. During this time, the intern will become an integral part of the Sales Team. Significant time will be spent working within the Salesforce.com application and with sales employees to learn how to strategically develop and qualify revenue opportunities. The intern will be responsible for researching prospective clients, contacts, and using the provided resources and technology to assist the Sales Development Team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry and analysis
- Work to ensure data quality and present results to team leaders and stakeholders
- Use social/professional networks in addition to other tools for true sales prospecting
- Attend and document SDR enablement meetings and RVP forecast calls
- Support account operation and brainstorm account strategies
- Work at least 1 SDR attended event or tradeshow
- Monitor and report weekly marketing SLA’s
- Opportunity to develop sales phone skills by following up with and qualifying inbound leads
- Other projects as needed
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously
- Analytically minded and detail oriented
- Salesforce.com knowledge/experience is a plus
Okta is an equal opportunity employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Yelp, New York, NY
VP Technical Sales / Sales Engineering
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Technical Account Manager (AEC Software)
Bluebeam, Inc., Munich / Home based
Area Sales Director, Enterprise Central (Texas)