Manager, Sales Development
Okta, Washington D.C.
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
We’re looking for an external candidate that is eager to demonstrate their ability to manage, coach, mentor, and motivate a team of driven Sales Development Representatives. You should bring a proven track record of success in achieving lead generation targets and previous experience motivating teams.
Okta’s Demand Generation team holds position at the top of the funnel for the global sales org and is the talent pipeline that feeds our Account Executives. You will align inbound lead generation goals, strategy, and tactics to our go-to-market initiatives in the marketing organization. You will collaborate closely with marketing, sales, and enablement groups to maximize pipeline creation.
- Hire, onboard, and develop new Sales Development Representatives
- Set and define the Sales Development strategy
- Maintain a strong focus on outcomes and impact
- Develop your team’s skills for prospecting, qualifying, and Opportunity creation
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development
- Closely monitor metrics with the aim to increase productivity
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, target personas, opportunity quality and SDR to AE hand-off
- Articulate the business value of Okta, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Okta platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Minimum 1+ years directly managing a team of SDR/BDR’s (startup/growth-stage experience highly preferred)
- Strong executive presence and the ability to maintain confidentiality and business ethics
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Proven ability to effectively hire and train new SDRs
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments and ability to work through unknowns
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer - CAD/BIM
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Lead Brand Partner
Linqia, West Coast— preference for San Francisco or Los Angeles
Store Manager - NY Flagship
Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Lattice, San Francisco, CA
Strategic Sales Manager - South Korea
Markforged, South Korea