Principal UX Designer
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define the mental model for new and existing Okta products and features.
- Develop mockups and prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and ideas.
- Incorporate team feedback and achieve necessary consensus and buy-in.
- Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features, offering viable suggestions for improvements.
- Assist the engineering team throughout feature implementation, providing all necessary visual assets, styling attributes, etc.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar design tools.
- Comfortable distilling complex technical problems into simple, elegant solutions.
- Great communicator, analytical thinker, comfortable with technical subject matter, sense of humor.
- 4+ years of experience in UX design
Education and Training:
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent (e.g., related field or work experience as a designer).
**Please include design samples or link to design portfolio with your application.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs, CO
Freelance Retail Graphics Designer
Interbrand, Cincinnati, OH
Associate Director - Product Design (UI/UX)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Interactive Art Director
Fitbit, US - San Francisco