Marketing Web Developer
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
The Okta web development team is looking for an experienced web developer to join the team responsible for Okta’s marketing websites. Your work will be the front and center to millions of our web users and you will have an opportunity to shape and scale our websites.
The ideal candidate will share our passion and will join a detail-driven web marketing team. You will have a good eye and you care about details.
You are eager to learn; our tools and processes are constantly evolving. We are looking for someone who is open, honest, and positive about taking on new challenges and learning as they go.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code (JS, HTML, and CSS)
- Design and prototype new features, while delivering improvements and optimizations to existing web properties
- Work on new projects and maintain our website with fresh eyes. You will develop, design, implement and ship updates daily
- Collaborate with web producers, designers, marketers, project management, and engineering
- Improve the team and company—you will be an active participant in our culture (new initiatives, code review, testing)
- Build web pages and amazing web experiences by developing and implementing front-end web code to design/code standards in clean, semantic code
- Manage integrations and APIs
- Create and maintain documentation
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Actively participate in all development lifecycle activities like release planning, coding, testing, and deployment
- Assist in the evaluation, development, and roll out of new development technologies, tools and frameworks
- Implement A/B test using various tools
- 2+ years experience with a LAMP stack, CMS, like WordPress/Drupal
- Experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, InDesign
- Passion for web development and marketing
- Strong front-end development skills
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and lead projects to completion
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Web marketing experience (analytics, lead capture, and marketing automation)
- Experience with SalesForce, Marketo, VWO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Manager
Stage: Marketing Analist
TripAdvisor, Amsterdam, Netherlands
European International School Business Development Manager
SAM Labs, London - flexible
Manager, Customer Support
Instacart, Atlanta, GA
Business Development Representative
Slack, Tokyo, Japan
Field Marketing Coordinator (Mexico)
Badoo, Mexico City, MX