Senior Customer Reference Specialist, EMEA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Here at Okta, we apply a “customer-first” lens to everything we do, and we’re growing a global world-class customer reference program. Our customers are eager to share their experiences, and it’s one of our most powerful marketing assets.
As our customer base and sales team grows globally, there’s a lot to do to ensure we’re sharing our customers’ stories across every region, far and wide. Join the Customer Marketing team to help us deliver top-notch references to drive business growth. We’re looking for a creative, proactive, and curious marketer to partner closely with our growing Sales and Customer First teams in EMEA - including UK, Ireland, Nordics, France and other emerging markets. This person will be responsible for helping us find, capture, and infuse customer stories across all of our EMEA sales and marketing activities. We want someone who shares our passion for uncovering new customer stories and has a proven track record for collaborating cross-functionally.
You will wear multiple hats – support all EMEA sales references, craft and build customer success stories, as well as support media and speaking opportunities. To be successful in this role, you must be curious and willing to dive into the details to find and deliver the best references.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience running a customer reference or advocacy program and have strong writing skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively work with sales, customer first and product marketing teams to recruit and engage with customers across a variety of industries, regions, and company sizes to turn them into more vocal advocates. Educate them on the reference process. Build and maintain an effective and resourceful online advocacy hub. Track and record customers’ participation and their deployment details.
- Understand Okta’s go to market initiatives and how they tie into our customers’ stories. Develop customer reference materials, including customer journeys, case study slides, and other types of content to support the sales, demand generation and PR / AR teams.
- Contribute to the success of Oktane (our annual Customer Conference), regional user groups and other industries events. Primary duties will include recommending speakers for breakout sessions and partnering with them to best highlight their stories.
- Track and analyze key metrics to monitor customer engagement and demonstrate overall program effectiveness.
- Manage rewards and giveaway programs for EMEA customers
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in B2B tech marketing & customer marketing
- We’re looking for someone who is creative, flexible and a self-starter. Okta is a fast-paced, agile work environment and we need the best and brightest to support our growing global team
- Strong written and verbal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be experienced in managing and cultivating customer relationships
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Technology, or related field
- Fluent in English and one other European Language would be beneficial
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.\
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Customer Growth - Website & Dropbox Basic
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
VP of Paid Social
Email Aptitude, New York, NY
Technical SEO Manager
Sr. Group Manager, Demand Generation
Slack, San Francisco
Form Associate, London
Entrepreneur First Team, EF London
General Manager - Directeur Géneral