Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise (Los Angeles, California)
Okta, Los Angeles, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Are you a quota crushing Enterprise Sales professional?
We are hiring the "best of the best" Sales professionals who are passionate about their craft and want to continue to excel within our elite Sales organization.
Our Enterprise, Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts and regional consultant influencers.
We need an RSM who will continually ensure assigned territory growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new and existing clients for Okta. You will plan and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and executing contracts.
We also require an RSM that can identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services that will meet potential client’s needs. You will initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan year’s objectives. You will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
Additionally you will organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and will represent Okta in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients. You will need to cultivate ongoing mutually beneficial relationships with consultants and maintain a solid knowledge of Okta’s technology. It is important that you exercise leadership, demonstrate effective sales planning, and work in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Moderate travel (50%)
- 10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.