Business Development Representative - Future Grad
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta is excited to announce were hiring in our San Francisco Office! We’re looking for future grads graduating in Winter 2019 or Summer 2020 in search of full-time sales opportunities to join us as we build a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to support our central territories.
BDR’S are high energy professionals that drive the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Okta.
Our culture is built on our vision, people and values; to enable any company to adopt any technology anywhere. While working towards that vision, our people embody our values of customer success, innovation, transparency, and integrity. Together, we are boundless.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues are here to help you learn and grow.
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
- Qualify, follow up, educate, and develop a substantial volume of inbound leads to progress prospects further into Okta’s sales process
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Okta’s qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Okta’s standards; provide metrics on leads
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- The usual; Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Flexible time away
- Flex spending accounts (for commuters and healthcare expenses)
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday catered lunches
- Stocked kitchens with drinks and snacks
- Onsite fitness classes and chair massages
- Pet Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plans
- + Much more
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager - Indonesia
Insider, Jakarta, Indonesia
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Seattle, WA
Forward Deployed Solution Leader
C3.ai, Redwood City, CA, New York City, NY, Chicago, IL
Enterprise Account Executive
Segment, New York, NY
Account Manager, DMO (Japan)
CB Insights, New York