Enterprise Account Executive
Okta, Paris, France
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
We are recruiting for Enterprise Mid-Market Account Executives to join our new team in France.
This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional to play a key role in the launch and expansion of a global market leader in the French territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer base in France, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
The Enterprise Mid-Market Account Executive will focus on the 5,000-25,000 user base accounts and develop strategies and sales tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities to produce repeatable and predictable bookings, while adhering to Okta’s core value of always focusing on the success of our customers.
You will achieve this by conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations, often via a remote Web session, to prospective clients and will represent Okta in an effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. You will be comfortable positioning Okta at both the functional and business value level.
You are a strong team-player who is passionate about building effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (SEs, implementation consultants etc.), external business partners and customer contacts by exercising leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, and work in a positive and transparent way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by maintaining a high activity rate
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify corporate level sales opportunities based on Okta’s sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements and agree success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and, in partnership with Okta’s legal team, Master Service Agreement & Data Privacy Agreements
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption and create future upsell opportunities
- Form long-term relationships with resell and system integrators partners to extend Okta’s market reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to drive customer happiness
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Excited about the opportunity to be a founding member of the French arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider
- Some demonstrated success creating and closing business in the 5-25,000 user base in France
- Demonstrated sales experience working for technology vendors selling to mid-sized enterprise solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services in the French market
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is highly desirable
- Trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Okta’s processes
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Business level fluency in French & English
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Commercial Account Executive - San Francisco
Looker, San Francisco
Regional VP of Sales (Dallas)
Collective Health, Remote
B2B Sales Manager [Freelance] - HelloFreshGO (m/w/x) - Berlin, München, Stuttgart, Frankfurt oder Köln/Düsseldorf
HelloFresh, Berlin, München, Stuttgart, Frankfurt oder Köln/Düsseldorf
Territory Sales Executive (French Speaking)
Datto, Toronto, CA