Technical Customer Success Manager
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
The Principal/Technical Customer Success Manager will be responsible for complementing Okta’s innovations, standard methodologies and capabilities with our valued customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Okta and our customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. You will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary point of contact post implementation. Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and critical issue management role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer partners and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provider recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- You'll be the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Work with the sales team to properly sell and positions Success Services.
- 8+ years of customer success and SaaS organization experience.
- You have Expert knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security, cloud architecture, as well as on-premise IT
- 10+ years of consulting and implementation practices on a broad range of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and state of the art infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- 5+ years of application programming and system support experience is strongly preferred
- Agreeable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
- Available to travel up to 35%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Office Assistant (m/f) | Bucharest
Kreditech, Bucharest Office
Support Associate Part-timer
Wolt, Stockholm, Sweden
Key Account Manager, Transport (Illinois)
Data Operations Associate | New Graduate
Flexport, Dallas, TX
Senior Customer Success Manager - SLED (Texas)
Okta, Dallas, Texas
Senior Embedded Software Engineer