Sales Operations Manager
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Every company is a company that Okta can make more secure and more productive. Our vision is to bring the benefits of Identity to every company.
To help us achieve this ambitious growth objective we are seeking a strategic thinker and cross-functional leader to support business strategy and analytics for Okta's Sales Development machine and create leverage for the business through insightful analysis, robust planning, and operational reporting.
TheStrategy & Analytics Manager, Sales Development is a key partner to executive leadership and helps them to understand their performance, identifying opportunities for increased efficiency, and driving results through impeccable planning. Equal parts data analyst, product manager, strategy consultant, and industrial engineer this role will be an instrumental part of our strategy and operations team.
The ideal candidate brings a familiarity with B2B sales and demand gen, fluency working with data and quantitative reasoning, a drive to seek out and incorporate new ideas, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and most importantly, a passion for teamwork and collaboration. The ideal profile will have experience in a fast paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS or enterprise software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Insights and Analysis: Tackle big challenging, strategic questions. Develop insightful fact-based analyses that guide decisions about all aspects of Okta’s Sales Development engine.
- Metrics and Reporting: Define and build the standard set of data products that make the business run, and get everyone speaking the same language. Make sure that every rep and every executive understands their performance and can access the data they need to optimize their motion.
- Planning: “Plans are nothing, but planning is everything” said someone famous. In this spirit you’ll assist with executing a planning process that enables optimal efficiency, balances priorities globally, and facilitates thoughtful decision making.
- 4+ years related work experience – sales operations, management consulting, data analytics, FP&A or related
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Expert Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Expert Salesforce reporting skills
- Experience with SQL and fluency working with large data sets / data warehousing a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- BA or BS in economics, math, computer science, finance or other quantitative discipline
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, San Diego, CA