Senior Sales Development Representative
Okta, Tokyo, Japan
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them
Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Pro-actively generate “sales-ready” meetings and opportunities for Account Executives by positioning the value of Okta
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account ExecutiveConsistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies and procedures.
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Okta’s standards; provide metrics on leads
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers and building relationships, and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, self motivated and self managing.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone with customers and technical audience.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of sales cycles and required qualification criteria.
Salesforce.com and Outreach experience is a plus
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Manager
Knotel, Knotel Germany