Senior/Group Product Marketing Manager, Lifecycle Management
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
What happens to business agility when everything’s connected - anyone, any app, and any device? We’re looking for a person to take Okta’s core promise – secure connections between people and technology – to the next level. This role lies at the heart of everything we do and includes a highly visible core product marketing role and launching a new product targeting our ‘extended enterprise’ scenario of enabling suppliers, contractors, and other users in our customer’s ecosystem.
Today, enterprise IT is searching for a modern, more efficient way to manage the lifecycle of a user as they join, move within and leave an organization. Making this problem even more challenging is the dramatic increase in types of users, applications and devices to manage as the center of IT expands outward to an increasingly cloud-first architecture. Okta is the leader today is providing the deepest and broadest application network for app integrations. The opportunity ahead is to solve the end-to-end challenges enterprises have in integrating HR and IT processes and to enable business groups inside and outside the organization (the ‘extended enterprise’) to more rapidly adopt cloud applications.
Core responsibilities for this job is driving the business and go to market for Okta’s Lifecycle Management product. This includes the business plan, pricing, packaging, go-to-market strategy and execution for the product end-to-end. We’re looking for folks with strong product marketing chops in SaaS businesses with a passion for disrupting the old status quo from legacy on-prem vendors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive go to market strategy and execution for Okta Lifecycle Management
- Work with product management to ensure we are delivering on end to end scenarios that meet customer needs
- Develop messaging, positioning and core content that communicates the value of your product
- Develop a competitive strategy and the tools and enablement necessary to ensure successful field execution of the competitive playbook
- Provide “in deal” support to sales team for Lifecycle Management related deals
- Work with technical marketing to understand the specifics of competitive offerings and translate that knowledge to differentiated messaging and collateral
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of product management or product marketing experience for an enterprise-focused software, SaaS, or web services company.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers within enterprises.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Project management skills, can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. MBA a plus.
- Deep product and/or technical knowledge of data integration products
- Familiarity with enterprise IT products and IT challenges
- Knowledge in identity or access management
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
BetterUp, San Francisco
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne
PM Lead, Employee Experiences
Gusto, San Francisco
Experienced Recruitment Officer
The Democratic Party , Remote