Corporate Account Executive, San Francisco
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Position Description: The Corporate Account Executive at Okta is responsible for all aspects of new customer acquisition and growth including management of the sales process for medium and large prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. The Account Executive will develop strategies and tactics in the following key areas: territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, running sales cycles, pricing presentation and delivery, negotiations, and closing.
Account Executives at Okta strive to understand the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with and map Okta’s solutions accordingly to achieve the desired positive business outcomes. They will need to cultivate tight-knit relationships with customers and key partners while maintaining a solid knowledge of Okta’s evolving technology as well as opposing differentiators. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on mid-sized businesses, presenting both on-site and remotely. Expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, professional services, and partners. It is imperative that this person demonstrates leadership qualities, ethical behavior, excellent work ethic and a focus on collaboration with both internal counterparts as well as customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & new opportunities
- Significant experience presenting to C-level executives, in-person
- Manage sales cycle as well as key internal/external partners
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and ensure customer happiness
- Ability to travel 25%-30%
- Minimum 3-4 years of sales account management experience working for a technology vendor
- SaaS/Cloud experience strongly preferred
- A track record of success selling to mid-sized Enterprises
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Works well in teams and harmonious environments
- Extensive network of relationships with customers, executives and peers
- Strong leadership skills
- BS/BA degree required
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Sales Executive - Wallpaper*
Time Inc., London
Commercial Account Executive
Hootsuite, London, UK
Strategic Partnerships, Enterprise Sales
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Reddit, New York
Account Manager, Mid-Market & Enterprise
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Orange County
Bonobos, Orange County, CA