Corporate Account Executive
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Position Description: The Corporate Account Executive at Okta is responsible for all aspects of new customer acquisition and growth. While managing the sales process for new logo and install base customers, you will develop strategies and tactics that drive revenue growth and quota attainment.
Account Executives at Okta strive to help prospects and customers modernize IT, build customer experiences, and prevent breaches by mapping our solutions to their needs. By understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with, you will help them achieve the desired positive business outcomes with our solutions. You will cultivate tight-knit relationships with customers and key partners while maintaining knowledge of Okta’s evolving technology. In this high-velocity role, expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, professional services, and partners. It is imperative that our AE’s demonstrate leadership qualities, ethical behavior, work ethic and a focus on collaboration with both internal counterparts as well as customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from demo to contract negotiation
- Expand business within existing Okta customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives
- Present to C-level executives in the field and via web demonstrations
- 3-4 years of experience in a new logo sales and account management position at a progressive technology company (SaaS/Cloud strongly preferred)
- A proven track record of success selling to mid-sized and enterprise customers
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, delivery, negotiations, and closing
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Cross-functional team player, experience collaborating with Sales Development and Sales Engineering teams
- BS/BA degree required
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Services Representative
Moda Operandi, New York, NY
Manager, Strategic Partnerships
letgo, New York
Senior Director of Merchandise Planning
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Director - Chicago
Medallia, Remote, Illinois
Andela, New York City,USA San Francisco, USA
Account Executive, Large Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA)
Box, Philadelphia, PA