Corporate Account Executive - Switzerland
Okta, Zürich, Switzerland
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
Okta is hiring in Switzerland for the first time!
Okta’s CEE (Central & Eastern Europe) sales organisation is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals leading the expansion of Okta in the region. In doing so they are leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships. Due to our success since opening our first German office in Munich twelve months ago we are now expanding in Switzerland.
As an Okta Corporate Account Executive you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings with corporate (mid-market) clients in Switzerland;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Generate new business with Corporate-sized organisations in Switzerland;
- Position Okta at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations.
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to be a founding member of the Swiss arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to Corporate organisations in Switzerland;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The desire to travel across Switzerland as required;
- Fluency in German & English (both languages essential), French would be hugely advantageous.
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos