Group Manager, Technical Competitive Intelligence - Workflows (Remote Eligible)
Okta, San Francisco,CA
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
What you will do:
- Execute deep technical research on tier 1 competitors with special focus on Microsoft through different channels including competitive labs, customer direct conversations, and deliver actionable and current competitive updates to the sales and technical sales organizations
- Collaborate with sales operations in gathering and disseminating technical competitive information during different stages of the sales process
- Provide insights to product management on relevant technology advancements made by competitors
- Understand technology trends relevant to our market space to identify opportunities to differentiate and threats with respect to competitive positioning
- Support research on business focused competitive developments through different channels including market research, industry analyst, win-loss analysis and general surveys
Experience and Skill
- 8+ years of technology experience in Enterprise Software within the Identity and/or Security industries esp focused on Microsoft technologies including AD, Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, Azure Information Platform, Intune, MIM, among others
- 5+ years of experience in product management, competitive intelligence, product marketing, or sales engineering roles
- Ideally, you have an Engineering, Computer Science degree or similar experience. Having a technical background is a must
- Outstanding ability to lead cross-functional teams under tight deadlines
- Experience engaging directly with enterprise customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Okta is an equal opportunity employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one