Customer Success Technical Strategist - EMEA (Remote Eligible)
Okta, London, UK; Munich, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Paris, France
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Customer Success Technical Strategists is a newly established global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and best practices and continuously advance our technical skillset. We are Okta’s product experts, and we enable Okta's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing advice.
A CS Tech Strategist will continue to provide highest level technical advisory service to our largest customers by providing strategic guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Okta. They are held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how our solutions translate to business value.
- Advise on best practices and product adoption for customers in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Be the customer’s advocate by knowing their goals and use cases then suggesting process changes, product adoption, configuration and additional features to meet their requirements
- Drive adoption for the product in the assigned region and proactively engage with largest accts to ensure success
- Deliver and lead live bi-annual roadmap sessions with customers >$1M ARR
- 1:many seminars for specific products and features
- Take and respond to reactive questions from CSE/Ms
- Be the primary liaison with the Product team, providing input and receiving guidance.
- Voice of customer process owner
- Mentor and establish strong personal relationships with the customer’s champions
- You have a never-ending passion for learning
- You are a self-starter, tech-savvy professional and it’s easy for you to understand a company’s business requirements and explain Okta’s value and technical details to C-level executives, a technical guru and all others in between
- 5+ years experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Software development experience (Java, Ruby, .Net, PHP, REST/JSON, etc)
Superb oral and written communication skills, including issue tracking and triaging
Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, cloud security and cutting-edge infrastructures
- General knowledge of cloud architectures as well as complex enterprise on-premise IT landscapes.
- Extensive knowledge of typical enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards, as well as emerging industry practices
- SaaS deployment experience: Salesforce, Box, Office 365, Workday and HR as master for identities preferred
- Familiarity with API management using Mulesoft, Axway or Apigee preferred
- Travel up to 30% (when conditions are back to normal)
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located.We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.