Corporate Account Executive - Germany
Okta, Berlin, Germany
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The sales team in Germany is growing in Germany!
Okta’s DACH sales organisation is a team of high-performing, entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the DACH region, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
As an Account Executive at Okta you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings with companies in Germany;
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets;
- Embrace Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations;
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more globally!) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to join our DACH team at early stage of our growth in the region;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to commercial, Mittelstand or Enterprise organisations in the DACH Region, experience selling to fin-tech clients in particular would be highly advantageous;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level of commercial-sized organisations;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Willingness to travel across Germany as required;
- Fluency in German & English (both languages essential).
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions;
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential).
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.