Senior Manager, APAC Marketing Operations Manager
Okta, Sydney; Melbourne; Brisbane; Singapore
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
The opportunity for Okta is massive: any company is a company we can make more productive and more secure. As every company becomes a technology company, Okta is the foundation that lets them make this transition successfully. Our vision is to bring the benefits of Identity to every company.
To help us achieve this ambitious growth objective we are seeking a seasoned marketing operations expert to create leverage for the business through automation and processes that scale.
The APAC Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design, implementation and execution of processes to ensure smooth operations across marketing execution, lead capture and lead delivery to sales. You will also implement insight-driven measurement systems to help marketers improve performance. You will be an instrumental partner to the APAC marketing leaders (across Demand Centre, Web, Field, and Partner Marketing and Sales Development).
The ideal candidate brings expertise in marketing automation and CRM, fluency working with data and quantitative reasoning, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a deep understanding of B2B sales and demand gen (and empathy for demand marketers!), and most importantly, a passion for teamwork and collaboration. The ideal profile will have experience in a fast paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS or enterprise software.
This role reports directly to the director of APAC Demand Centre, but the successful candidate will be expected to build a service oriented team that supports the entire APAC marketing organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process: Develop, launch, and support automation and data collection policies and processes for the APAC marketing and sales development team, in conjunction and with the support of the global marketing operations team.
- Database Management: Take ownership of the usage and updates to the APAC database. Develop, launch and support a set of KPIs, reports and dashboards to monitor the progress of our contact acquisition strategy.
- Enablement: Train our team of marketers to best use the tools and processes you’ve developed for them. Build documentation in all appropriate media to make sure your customers are fully equipped to do their jobs. Be the go-to person for advice and questions. Develop a marketing on-boarding program for new APAC marketing recruits.
- Measurement: Partner with APAC marketing leadership across Demand Centre, Web, Field, Partner Marketing and Sales Development to develop and optimize operational measurement needed to support the rhythm of the business to source pipeline and close bookings. Develop, maintain and report on core marketing KPIs.
- Budget Management: Put in place a robust set of processes to plan, allocate and track budget spend to maximize return.
- Technology: Take ownership of the usage of our marketing tech stack in APAC. Make sure it’s doing all that it can for us, and that your users are wildly successful with it. Stay up to date with the best tech and recommend new tools to give us an edge.
TECHNOLOGY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Marketing automation platform (Expert knowledge of Marketo or Eloqua is a must)
- Sales force automation (Expert knowledge of SalesForce.com is a must)
- Data management tools (Tableau experience highly desirable)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture)
- Proficiency with Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Someone who is collaborative
- An analytical thinker, who is naturally curious
- Someone with the desire to see marketing work more smoothly and efficiently
- Someone who is goal-oriented
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable working under tight deadline pressure
- A problem solver who can meet goals in creative ways with limited resources
- Someone who can identify and use resources outside direct reporting structure
- Someone used to and comfortable working with senior leaders
- 7+ years related work experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.