Sales Development Representative, UKI
Okta, London UKI
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta’s Sales Development Representatives are high energy professionals that drive the demand, awareness, and interest for our market-leading cloud Security solutions. You will partner and collaborate closely with members of our Account Executive and Marketing teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and yield new deal opportunities. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a degree would be a big plus for this role.
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
The role in summary:
- Uncover and approach prospects to generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Okta and the On-Demand mode
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Skills needed to be successful:
- Previous prospecting experience
- Experience in working to sales targets, KPIs or under time pressure would be a plus
- Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal orientated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- A passion for the Tech/ Saas industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure!
- Shares in Okta (RSU’s)
- Great benefits including pension & medical
- Catered lunches & snack program
- Annual travel to our Sales kick off in either SF or Vegas!
- Okta for Good volunteer program so you can give back to your community
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Help the world share their story