Enterprise Account Executive (Michigan)
Okta, Michigan; Minnesota
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta’s Enterprise Sales Team is growing:
Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for net new logos into prospective accounts and regional consultant influencers.
We need an EAE who will continually ensure assigned territory growth with net new logos and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new and existing clients for Okta. You will plan and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: generating new business, territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and executing contracts.
We also require an EAE that can identify net new leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services that will meet potential client’s needs. You will initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan year’s objectives. You will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want to help bring Okta to the next level? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with 40% YOY growth? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge. We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on Enterprise accounts. Regional Sales Managers/Account Executives are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
As an Okta Enterprise Account Executive you will:
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to net new logo pipeline generation.
You will consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support 40% YOY growth – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings.
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with Enterprise accounts in your Region.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in Okta’s platform.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel/alliances to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Position Okta at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders.
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- You will have 7+ years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing net new logos selling enterprise cloud software to enterprise companies.
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: enterprise cloud software or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications, and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments and can adapt quickly.
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six figure software cloud deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $196,000 /year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Tech Jobs For You
Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - DACH
Mendix, Rotterdam | Frankfurt | Munich | Cologne | Hamburg | Stut...