Director, Sales Enablement EMEA
Okta, Dublin, Ireland
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
The Director of Sales Enablement is the primary enablement partner for Okta’s rapidly expanding Sales organization within EMEA. This role is one of the most critical and visible roles within the region, and will be a strategic partner to our EMEA GM and report to our Global Sales Enablement leader.
In working with the EMEA GM, as well as engaging with key cross-functional teams (e.g. Solutions Marketing, Product Marketing, Business Value, Customer First etc.), the Director will help to identify and prioritize enablement initiatives that will accelerate both revenue growth and career development for members of the sales organization.
This leader will be responsible for building and guiding the EMEA Sales enablement team with a vision of the future, ensuring that our approach is optimized for future sales scale and developing future enablement leaders. We are looking for a strategic leader who has guided enablement for large scale organizations of 500+ sellers.
While the EMEA region will be the focus for this Okta team member, it will be important to work collaboratively with Sales Enablement leadership globally, working to align on strategy, share best practices and help ensure successful outcomes of all global enablement programs in addition to EMEA specific programs.
- Partner closely with our EMEA GM and EMEA Sales and Sales Development Leadership to identify and prioritize current and future strategic enablement needs
- Leveraging a metrics based approach, closely monitor EMEA sales KPIs to identify additional areas for improvement
- Support sales leadership in driving measurable, improved sales performance within their teams by implementing enablement initiatives for the identified needs
- Coaching Sales Enablement professionals, with a focus on optimizing their enablement skills, in order to drive sales results
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute on any EMEA specific enablement programs for both sales leaders and account executives across different market segments
- Partner with the Sales Enablement Program Management team to provide feedback on changes needed for our standard Global Sales Enablement programs
- 5+ years of Senior level Sales Enablement management (managing enablement managers)
- SaaS/Cloud Native experience required
- High growth experience required (50%+ team growth annually)
- Large scale experience required (500+ sellers)
- 3+ years of direct Sales Enablement experience required (directly enabling Sales Reps)
- Large Software/SaaS Company preferred (10,000+ employees)
- 5+ years of Enterprise and/or Channel Sales experience required
- Software/technology preferred
- Excellence in coaching and developing both Sales and Sales Enablement professionals
- Efficient and effective enablement program planning, building and execution
- Ability to quickly build cross-functional relationships
- Strong organization and excellent communication skills
- Experience with Google Suite preferred
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 20%
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d) Public Sector
Mendix, Berlin | Bremen | Cologne | Dortmund | Frankfurt | Hambur...