Auth0 - Technical Program Manager
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Technical Program Manager
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Product Delivery organization. This role will work cross-functionally to drive, define, prioritize, and execute large projects and programs that support our Company goals. Reporting to the Director of Technical Program Management, we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders to manage complex and large-scale cross-team initiatives, clarifying needs and value, securing commitment from teams across the organization, setting timelines, and lead activities from design through delivery.
- Ask questions that clarify priorities and scope and enable the team to be highly effective.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure transparency to program goals, commitments, risks, progress, and deliverable quality.
- Identify and develop solutions to impediments or bottlenecks that pose a risk to the program success and communicate any trade-offs that may result from these solutions.
- Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and teams, coordinating work across disparate teams.
- Engage and energize the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
Might be a good fit if you:
- 3+ years of technical program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Track record of collaboration in managing and successfully delivering large scale software development programs.
- Ability to clearly communicate and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
- Ability to influence and work through others where direct reporting relationships do not exist.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on execution in a data-informed environment.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust solutions.
- Experience with agile and other program management methodologies
Bonus points for:
- Working at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in SW development.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Want to learn more about Okta? Visit Okta's website.
The best bed for better sleep