Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We’re re-imagining how Americans tackle preventable disease, and we’ve got an exciting new way to do it: digital therapeutics. Digital therapeutics are innovative online programs based on landmark behavioral-science research. Our program helps people avoid weight-related chronic disease (diabetes and heart disease) by merging best-in-class design, online delivery, and smart devices with proven clinical guidelines.
We are looking for professionals who as individual contributors will drive the creation, growth, and nurturing of the Omada line of business within partner organizations. This accountability is anchored on operationalizing reseller and referral partnerships, which includes strategies, plans, business process, workflows, and relationship management capabilities. This work will be done by the pertinent functions within the partner organization and Omada, so the Partnership Implementation Lead needs to deliver results by setting clear goals and making things happen by inspiring and influencing cross-functional teams. Partnership Implementation Leadsrs are accountable to the Partner Success Director throughout the lifecycle of a partnership. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Health’s go-to-market approach and impact in the world.
This role is based in San Francisco and will report to our Head of Partnerships.
- Partnership Implementation Scope & Strategy Creation (develop partnership implementation strategy and plan, in conjunction with cross functional stakeholders - product, engineering, marketing, learning & development, sales, customer success - and external partner input)
- Project Management Execution (collaborate with cross functional teams and external stakeholders to execute against the implementation plan you have created)
- Channel Partnership Strategy (understand evolving employer benefit, healthcare insurance, and healthcare distribution channel space, with an eye towards ensuring the strategies and plans you develop take these forces into consideration)
- Voice of the Partner (be the voice of Omada’s partners with internal stakeholders. This role will have high visibility across the organization, and will provide critical insight as we consider product innovation and opportunities, as well as field-level competitive intelligence)
You will love this job if you:
- Are great at transforming ambiguity to clarity, either as an individual contributor or in collaboration with others
- Like enabling sales growth and working in a fast-paced commercial setting
- Enjoy business process design and systems implementation
- Love interacting with both external and internal stakeholders
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 4+ years experience in driving complex projects with major external-facing work streams, ideally in the healthcare industry
- Combined operational pre-sales and post-sales experience, with emphasis on delivering processes and technologies to enable effectiveness and efficiency
- Technical systems implementation experience a plus; compatibility with Omada’s product and engineering culture a must
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Experience of working in small and large businesses
- Are highly effective when working individually and with teams
- Honors Omada’s values: Hustle Smart, Be Humble, Participants first, Grow together, Empower partners, and Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
About Omada Health
About us We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: a new approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals from Google, IDEO, Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Humana.
Want to learn more about Omada Health? Visit Omada Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accounts Payable Associate
Peloton, New York, NY
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Head of Business Intelligence
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Director, Policy for Digital Identity
Omidyar Network, Washington D.C.
Getaround, San Francisco
Legal Counsel - Labor
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley