Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are looking for a leader with a track record of building, guiding, and operating a business function that’s aimed sharply at delivering a customer experience that drives results for our innovative outcomes-based business model.
This role will report to our Chief Operating Officer.
- Serve as a masterful customer-facing subject matter expert during the sales process.
- Share revenue accountability with our sales team as it pertains to driving upsells to production customers.
- Deliver a memorable life cycle experience to earn the trust, loyalty, and love of our customers.
- Forge strong relationships with partners who either influence customer buying decisions; e.g., benefits consultants, or distribute our products; e.g., health plans, biometrics providers, etc. in order to enable a great customer experience.
- Make the customer success function a key asset of our company by instrumenting and executing creative methodologies, processes, performance metrics, and a scalable capacity planning capability.
- Be an inspiring player-coach for an unstoppable customer success team: recruit, train, lead, develop, and support.
If your answer to each of the following questions is ‘Yes’, pause and consider this role seriously. It has the potential of being a life-changing personal and professional experience for you.
- Are you great at transforming ambiguity to clarity?
- Do you respect today’s reality as a starting point and from there exercise imagination and determination to navigate an obstacle course to create a new reality?
- Do you have the confidence and humility to drive results in an environment that naturally has many points of view?
If your answer to each of the following questions in ‘No’, pause and consider passing on this role.
- Are you motivated primarily by the revenue and service aspects of a business?
- Do you have equal passion for high level strategy and pertinent operating level details?
- Will you be happy in a role that provides depth instead of breadth in the near to medium term?
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 10+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Combined pre-sales and post-sales experience
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Tenure in small and large businesses. Startup experience a plus.
- Honors the following values: Hustles Smart. Be Humble. Participants first. Grow together. Empower partners. Swing Big.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
About Omada Health
About us We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: a new approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals from Google, IDEO, Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Humana.
Want to learn more about Omada Health? Visit Omada Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Manager - Portland, Oregon
LimeBike, Portland, OR
Automation Equipment Technician
thredUP, Mechanicsburg, PA
Senior Manager, Community Programs & Strategy
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Interior Design Consultant
Brookfield Residential, Calgary
Element AI, Europe
Customer Success Engineer - 3rd party operations