Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada Health is looking for a Director of FP&A to play a key role in driving and designing the financial planning and analysis function. In this role, you will report to the CFO and work directly with the executive team to produce actionable insights and enable data-driven financial decision-making. The core responsibility will be managing Omada Health’s forecasting, budgeting & investor reporting processes, as well as working across the business to define and track key performance indicators and building analytical frameworks for strategic financial decision making. The Director of FP&A will be at the forefront of ensuring Omada is on track to meet both near-term and long-term financial growth objectives.
- Lead the near-term and long-term financial planning process, partnering with the business to develop financial plans to execute against company priorities.
- Partner with the business to support strategy and business decision-making. Work cross functionally to ensure accurate reporting on all financial metrics and key performance indicators, develop insights and understanding of variances.
- Oversee company P&L and provide analysis and presentation of monthly and quarterly financial and operational metrics including performance vs plan
- Establish regular cadence with business partners for monthly budget vs actual analysis, headcount reporting and expense forecast updates and drive improvements to operating expense efficiency and forecasting. Recommend appropriate course of action when results differ from plan
- Lead all financial aspects of quarterly Board meeting preparation and investor reporting
- Work closely with business partners to drive “investment to outcome” mentality; Ensure all investments are measured against desired outcomes and course correct when needed
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis, new product development, and assistance with other ad-hoc financial projects as needed
- Manage the existing FP&A team and continue to mentor and build an effective team.
- Oversee FP&A systems infrastructure and their associated roadmaps.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve planning and reporting processes
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Super detail oriented yet always able to see the big picture.
- Someone who is able to create a path forward while dealing with ambiguity, creating clarity on next steps and definition of success.
- Great at building processes that are “just right” for the organization’s size and strategy, understanding that “just enough to be helpful” is the right amount.
- Someone who loves to partner with the business, providing information and analysis in a timely manner to help drive better decision making.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience, the majority in an FP&A role. Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth companies is desired
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Analytics or related field. MBA strongly desired
- System savvy, experience working with forecasting and reporting systems
- Superb Excel skills required
- Comfortable aggregating and manipulating large data sets from multiple systems to derive insightful analysis and create financial models
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and systems skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and collaboratively work with team
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Anaplan experience a plus
- Must be based in San Francisco, CA
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
About Omada Health
About us We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: a new approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals from Google, IDEO, Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Humana.
Want to learn more about Omada Health? Visit Omada Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tax Senior Associate
Canopy, Canopy HQ
Finance Operations Associate
Flexport, Shenzhen, CN
Regional Civic Engagement and Voter Protection Directors
The Democratic Party , Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Fulfillment Lead - Columbus
Enjoy, Columbus, OH
Casper, New York