Sr. Manager, Healthcare Enrollment Marketing - Remote
Omada Health, Remote, USA
See jobs at Omada Health
Omada’s Member Growth team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change.
We’re looking for a marketing professional who can drive dramatic growth in consumer adoption among some of our highest-potential populations that represent millions of eligible lives, partnering closely with our Strategic Alliances (such as health plans and pharmacy benefits managers). The role requires out-of-the-box thinking, data-driven decision-making and ownership of success metrics, internal collaboration, moving quickly to test and iterate, a high level of client service, and ability to lead a team.
As a Sr. Manager, Healthcare Enrollment Marketing at Omada Health, you’ll drive consumer adoption through health plans by developing strategies and executing campaigns for accounts you own, as well as managing our Healthcare Enrollment Marketing Client Services team to achieve team goals.
In this role, you will:
- Drive consumer adoption by launching member-facing campaigns for health plan members utilizing a variety of channels (email, direct mail, social, etc.)
- Develop and execute on strategies to meet enrollment goals
- Partner closely with Member Growth team, agencies to launch and test new initiatives
- Partner with Alliances and internal Alliance team to secure approvals as necessary and drive action items on their end
- Develop a playbook on best practices for your team to implement
- Monitor and report on progress towards enrollment goals
- Set up Alliances and Omada account teams for success in driving consumer adoption among Alliance client accounts by implementing and evolving marketing strategies
- Manage a team of 2+ enrollment outreach consultants focused on the Alliance/healthcare vertical
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience (Client-facing experience, marketing consulting, acquisitions marketing, and related roles)
- Passion for the creative, analytical and strategic aspects of marketing
- Ability to identify promising out-of-the-box ideas leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights and agency and internal collaborations, and see them through to execution
- Ability to analyze data to monitor and utilize end-to-end consumer journey metrics and support internal forecasting
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Bonus points if you have experience in healthcare or health plan member benefits marketing
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
About Omada Health
About us We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: a new approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals from Google, IDEO, Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Humana.
Want to learn more about Omada Health? Visit Omada Health's website.
The best bed for better sleep