Onapsis is built upon a philosophy of innovation, hard work and continuous learning. Each day our employees strive to become better, smarter and more professional in what they do, bringing unique solutions to our global customers. We are seeking contributors who thrive in what they do in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis cybersecurity solutions automate the monitoring and protection of the business-critical applications SAP and Oracle financials, keeping them compliant and safe from insider and outsider threats. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform™, which is the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution on the market. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000.
Summary of Position:
The Sales Engineer reports to Vice President, NA East Sales & Sales Engineering. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to:
- Articulate technology, product positioning and business value to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concepts
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements during the sales cycle
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Work with the sales team in addressing business opportunities, clearly defining business value and success criteria
- Communicate technical aspects of Onapsis’s solution portfolio to client/prospects through webinars/ WebEx’s, conference calls or face-to-face meetings
- Stay current on competitive landscape to understand the Onapsis’ solution suite
- Able to articulate “bugs” to Product Management and Support
Required Skills and Aptitudes:
- Knowledge of SAP ERP or Oracle EBS a must
- 3-5+ practical experience in the information security industry and/or if possible SAP security networking and virtualization knowledge skills
- Ability to travel 50% +
- Excellent communication, customer management and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Positive, energetic personality with a drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- 401K, full health benefits, competitive compensation, equity plan, and more!
- Onapsis was recently awarded Great Place to Work in 2018. Please visit http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/onapsis-inc for more about our Perks and Programs!
Onapsis is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Onapsis is the pioneer in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for cloud and on-premise business-critical applications. As the proven market leader, global enterprises trust Onapsis to protect the essential information and processes that run their businesses. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, IBM, KPMG and PwC. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform for SAP, which is currently the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market, and the Onapsis Security Platform for EBS. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis' context-aware solutions deliver both preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs. These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle enterprise applications. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyber-attacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to-date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards platforms. Onapsis has been issued U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications,” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms. This patented technology is recognized industry wide and has gained Onapsis the recognition as a 2015 SINET 16 Innovator and Red Herring North America 2017 winner. For more information, please visit www.onapsis.com , or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Onapsis? Visit Onapsis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Inside Sales
Peloton, Plano, TX
Business Development Executive- German/ English
Pivotal Software, London, United Kingdom
Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
Account Executive - Corpus Christi
Favor, Corpus Christi, TX
Sales Development Representative
Zype, New York, NY