Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000.
For our BA office, we are looking for a experienced, passionate and creative Software Architect.
Key activities & responsibilities:
- Be a hands on lead contributor to the growth of the Onapsis Platform focusing on high performance standards, maintainability, deploy-ability and scalability.
- Early identify problems with the current architecture, proposing improvements and constantly working with our Continuous Engineering team.
- Help leading the design of new features pursuing performance, value to our customers and a healthy growth of the Onapsis Platform Architecture.
- Work closely with Team Developers, and Technical Leaders to teach and ensure the Architecture principles.
- Give internal trainings to grow the technical team's skills.
- Work closely with Security Architects for constant improvement and early detection of threats inside our Architecture.
Required Technical Skills and abilities:
- 10+ years developing enterprise Software in any OO Language
- Solid practical knowledge in software design focused on performance, maintainability, deploy-ability and scalability.
- Solid Knowledge of Loosely coupled, service-oriented Architectures.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with Development, Research and Product Teams.
- Ability to communicate and teach developers in defined architecture best practices.
- Solid Linux OS knowledge (Ubuntu desired)
- Python Experience
- Experience with Messaging Brokers (like RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ) and Asynchronous Frameworks (like Celery)
- Knowledge of ER\OO Data modeling
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of security principles, secure development practices, assessment and auditing.
- Experience fine tuning for performance improvement (OS-level, DB-level, App-level).
- Cloud PaaS Architectures (Azure, AWS) hands-on experience.
- PostgreSQL advance Performance configuration
- Multi-Tenant data Architectures
- Experience working with Web Technologies like REST and GraphQL
Onapsis is the pioneer in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for cloud and on-premise business-critical applications. As the proven market leader, global enterprises trust Onapsis to protect the essential information and processes that run their businesses. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, IBM, KPMG and PwC. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform for SAP, which is currently the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market, and the Onapsis Security Platform for EBS. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis' context-aware solutions deliver both preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs. These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle enterprise applications. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyber-attacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to-date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards platforms. Onapsis has been issued U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications,” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms. This patented technology is recognized industry wide and has gained Onapsis the recognition as a 2015 SINET 16 Innovator and Red Herring North America 2017 winner. For more information, please visit www.onapsis.com , or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Onapsis? Visit Onapsis's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems
Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems