The Sales Operations Specialist will provide administrative support to the Sales team (Sales Account Managers) worldwide and ensure that the whole process from quoting to purchase order to invoicing runs smoothly and maintain the data quality and integrity of Salesforce.com.
- Work with the sales team to assist with accurate quoting, i.e. pricing, discounting, contracts, forms.
- Review Quotes, and Order Forms, Purchase orders for accuracy and completeness ensuring that they adhere to the Onapsis Booking’s Policy to guarantee successful processing.
- Contributes to process improvements and standardization of processes.
- Acts as the liaison between Sales teams and cross-functional departments in order to perform and execute Sales Operations activities. Interface with Finance and Legal as needed (i.e. revenue recognition)
- Generates and presents reports as directed by VP Sales Ops
- Perform day-to-day administration, maintenance, and integration of Salesforce.com and related systems in the CRM technology stack
- Implement enhancements based on user feedback, organizational objectives, and newly available functionality
- Automate business processes by using workflows, process builder, Lightning flow, validation rules, etc.
- Manage Salesforce.com general releases
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Manage end-user training
- 3-5 years working in Sales Operations/Administration
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from diverse backgrounds and departments
- Experience with a CRM system specifically SFDC
- Has been in a role supporting Sales Reps and Sales Territories
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- SFDC admin preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive compensation, equity plan, and flexible PTO
Onapsis is the pioneer in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for cloud and on-premise business-critical applications. As the proven market leader, global enterprises trust Onapsis to protect the essential information and processes that run their businesses. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, IBM, KPMG and PwC. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform for SAP, which is currently the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market, and the Onapsis Security Platform for EBS. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis' context-aware solutions deliver both preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs. These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle enterprise applications. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyber-attacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to-date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards platforms. Onapsis has been issued U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications,” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms. This patented technology is recognized industry wide and has gained Onapsis the recognition as a 2015 SINET 16 Innovator and Red Herring North America 2017 winner. For more information, please visit www.onapsis.com , or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Onapsis? Visit Onapsis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Business Development, Brand and Performance Sales, San Francisco
White Ops, San Francisco