Project Manager (Consulting) (m/f/d)
Onapsis, Heidelberg, Germany
Securing the World’s Business-Critical Applications
Virtual Forge, part of the Onapsis Group, is the leading provider of cybersecurity solutions for SAP applications. Since 2006, we are working closely with customers to ensure the highest levels of security, compliance and quality for their SAP systems. As a pioneer in the field of SAP custom code scanning, we launched the flagship solution CodeProfiler in 2009. Since June 2019, Virtual Forge is part of the Onapsis Group. Together, we provide the first and only comprehensive cybersecurity and compliance platform for business-critical applications.
We are looking for outstanding and innovative minds to partner with us to secure the future of the SAP landscapes worldwide. We’re not just looking for employees, but for team members who share our motivation, performance and willingness to learn!
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a
Project Manager (Consulting) (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Project Manager to support our Professional Services Team. This role will oversee the execution of professional services for the installation of ERP software solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding and relevant experience of the following:
- Managing client relationships
- Interpreting and creating statements of work
- Creating change requests and
- Managing budgets and resources
To be successful in this role, you have to be able to manage multiple projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, and traffic deliverables. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and ensuring customer satisfaction in project outcomes. This role requires excellent project management skills, strategic thinking, relationship building, problem-solving, and strong communication skills.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- Extensive SAP knowledge and project management experience
- Experience working with international teams
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
- Fluent German and English
- Ability to navigate somewhat ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers, and know when to escalate to keep the project moving forward
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools - Professional Services Automation tools in particular
- A responsible job, an attractive salary and flexible working hours.
- An innovative workplace with great team spirit, open doors and helpful colleagues.
- Onboarding with mentoring by colleagues, specific training as required and access to webinars and e-learning.
- The Virtual Forge office is centrally located, very close to the Heidelberg main station. You can reach us easily by public transport. Free parking is available in our car park.
- A free membership in a fitness center is available for all employees
Onapsis is the pioneer in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for cloud and on-premise business-critical applications. As the proven market leader, global enterprises trust Onapsis to protect the essential information and processes that run their businesses. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, IBM, KPMG and PwC. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform for SAP, which is currently the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market, and the Onapsis Security Platform for EBS. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis' context-aware solutions deliver both preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs. These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle enterprise applications. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyber-attacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to-date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards platforms. Onapsis has been issued U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications,” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms. This patented technology is recognized industry wide and has gained Onapsis the recognition as a 2015 SINET 16 Innovator and Red Herring North America 2017 winner. For more information, please visit www.onapsis.com , or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.