Software Architect (m/f/d)
Onapsis, Heidelberg, Germany
Securing the World’s Business-Critical Applications
Virtual Forge, part of the Onapsis Group, is the leading provider of cybersecurity solutions for SAP applications. Since 2006, we are working closely with customers to ensure the highest levels of security, compliance and quality for their SAP systems. As a pioneer in the field of SAP custom code scanning, we launched the flagship solution CodeProfiler in 2009. Since June 2019, Virtual Forge is part of the Onapsis Group. Together, we provide the first and only comprehensive cybersecurity and compliance platform for business-critical applications.
We are looking for outstanding and innovative minds to partner with us to secure the future of the SAP landscapes worldwide. We’re not just looking for employees, but for team members who share our motivation, performance and willingness to learn!
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a
Software Architect (m/f/d)
As a Software Architect, you will contribute to the development of our source code scanner for SAP HANA and Fiori applications to detect security vulnerabilities and compliance breaches. A security tool such as the source code scanner can only be accepted if it is well integrated into the development process of SAP customers and easy to use. Therefore, understanding and continuous learning of SAP technologies (e.g. Web IDE, SAP Cloud Platform) are required. This is a senior position, so knowledge and work experience in both - Architecture and Security - is required..
- Design and architect front-end and back-end components.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and helping to develop the group’s coding standards, design methodology and programming practices.
- Create unit test cases and technical documentation.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience in software architecture, design patterns, test-driven development
- In-depth knowledge of security (web application security, application security, public key infrastructure, TLS, etc.)
- Knowledge of and/or strong interest in secure coding are preferred
- Knowledge of and/or interest in compiler technique are preferred
- Experience with Eclipse, gitlab, maven, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of and/or interest to learn SAP technology and SAP security
- A responsible job, an attractive salary and flexible working hours.
- An innovative workplace with great team spirit, open doors and helpful colleagues.
- Onboarding with mentoring by colleagues, specific training as required and access to webinars and e-learning.
- The Virtual Forge office is centrally located, very close to the Heidelberg main station. You can reach us easily by public transport. Free parking is available in our car park.
- A free membership in a fitness center is available for all employees.
Onapsis is the pioneer in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for cloud and on-premise business-critical applications. As the proven market leader, global enterprises trust Onapsis to protect the essential information and processes that run their businesses. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, IBM, KPMG and PwC. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform for SAP, which is currently the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market, and the Onapsis Security Platform for EBS. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis' context-aware solutions deliver both preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs. These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle enterprise applications. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyber-attacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to-date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards platforms. Onapsis has been issued U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications,” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms. This patented technology is recognized industry wide and has gained Onapsis the recognition as a 2015 SINET 16 Innovator and Red Herring North America 2017 winner. For more information, please visit www.onapsis.com , or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.