Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
Summary of Position:
The Sales Engineer reports to Vice President, North America Sales Engineering. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to:
- Articulate technology, product positioning and business value to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Delivery of product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concepts
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements during the sales cycle
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Work with the sales team in addressing business opportunities, clearly defining business value and success criteria
- Communicate technical aspects of Onapsis’ solution portfolio to client/prospects through webinars/ WebEx’s, conference calls or face-to-face meetings
- Stay current on competitive landscape to understand the Onapsis’ solution suite
- Able to articulate “bugs” to Product Management and Support
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years SAP ERP or Oracle EBS sales engineer experience
- 3-5+ practical experience in the information security industry
- SAP security networking and virtualization experience
- Ability to travel 50% +
- Excellent communication, customer management and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Positive, energetic personality with a drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
Onapsis is the pioneer in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for cloud and on-premise business-critical applications. As the proven market leader, global enterprises trust Onapsis to protect the essential information and processes that run their businesses. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, IBM, KPMG and PwC. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform for SAP, which is currently the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market, and the Onapsis Security Platform for EBS. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis' context-aware solutions deliver both preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs. These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle enterprise applications. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyber-attacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to-date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards platforms. Onapsis has been issued U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications,” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms. This patented technology is recognized industry wide and has gained Onapsis the recognition as a 2015 SINET 16 Innovator and Red Herring North America 2017 winner. For more information, please visit www.onapsis.com , or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Onapsis? Visit Onapsis's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange
Jobs You May Like
New Business Account Manager (Swedish Speaking), Benelux - Loc...
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland; Remote - EMEA